Woodlands, First Avenue, Frinton-on-Sea, Essex CO13 9EX
- Woodlands is an exceptional five bedroom detached home displaying bespoke high specification build and design on prestigious Frinton-on-Sea’s First Avenue
- Residing majestically on an elevation within approximately three quarters of an acre of immaculate landscaped grounds featuring a beautiful rill water feature
- Magnificent reception hall with oak joinery and wall panelling, and with rear French doors opening out to the striking water feature
- Three reception rooms – a spacious 24ft sitting room with a lovely red brick inglenook fireplace, a wonderful dining room, plus a large study/home office
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with solid oak units and granite work surfaces, fitted with high-end built-in appliances, and a centre island with an electric hob – plus there is a large utility room
- Master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room, and bedroom two/guest room with an en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom, and a ground floor cloakroom
- There is an extensive carriage driveway and a detached double garage
- No onward chain
- Golf, cricket, and tennis clubs, plus boutique shops and restaurants on iconic Connaught Avenue, leading to the Greensward fronting this award winning ‘Sunshine Coast’
Woodlands is an exceptional five bedroom detached home displaying bespoke high specification build and design. Residing majestically on an elevation within approximately three quarters of an acre of immaculate landscaped grounds, featuring a beautiful rill water feature, on prestigious Frinton-on-Sea’s First Avenue. The town’s iconic Connaught Avenue features lovely independent boutique shops and restaurants, as well as your everyday essentials, and is also renowned for its cricket, golf, and tennis clubs, plus wonderful seafront walks.
Set along one of the prestigious Avenue’s on an elevated position sits this impressive home. Charming on approach and charming throughout, this house exudes bespoke high specification build and design. Arriving at Woodlands, the elevated position certainly sets off the grandeur of this property, with a carriage driveway leading you directly to the entrance.
As you enter the large bright reception hall, the attention to detail is immediately apparent – allowing you to take in the lovely oak floor, oak wall panelling, and the solid oak joinery includes the grand stairway on your right. And if you look straight ahead through the French doors to the rear garden, you will be rewarded with striking views of the rill water feature. Now you will be spoilt for choice in deciding to firstly view the living accommodation to your left or your right – a nice decision to have to make!
May we suggest turning left as the kitchen/breakfast room is a great place to start the day, enjoying your first cup of refreshing tea or coffee and breakfast for some! The attractive oak units and quality built-in appliances supplying all your needs to cater for everyday meals in the breakfast/diner – lovely in the summertime with soft summer breezes blowing in through the opened French doors. And why not impress your friends and family with your culinary skills – leading us to the formal dining room to the front aspect, for all to gather on those special/entertaining occasions. Just imagine the scene at Christmas. Handily, off the kitchen, is a large utility room for your washing machine and tumble dryer.
Returning to the reception hall, passing a ground floor cloakroom and the grand oak stairway, you will in due course arrive to the sitting room and a large study. The aforementioned room offers a grand double door entranceway and whilst being particularly spacious has a real homely cosy feel – especially when seated comfortably in your favourite chair or on the settee with a good book, in front of the glow of the fire in an impressive fireplace. The study/home office with plentiful windows allows the daylight to flood the room whilst giving beautiful views into the garden from three aspects. This completes the generous living accommodation on the ground floor which is abundant in light, spacious in size, and will certainly have impressed you – whilst upstairs still awaits!
Up the stylish oak staircase, passing a large feature stained glass window on your ascent, you will not be disappointed at what is here to greet you. A spacious, well presented master suite complete with an ensuite shower room with his and her sinks, sits to the front aspect enabling you to enjoy the evening sunsets. Two further double bedrooms grace this property, along with a smaller nursery bedroom, and a family bathroom. And last but by no means least, an impressive guest room with its own ensuite shower room, and benefitting from stunning garden views to the rear.
The house sits centrally in the grounds of approximately three quarters of an acre, with the landscaped garden wrapping itself around the house like a perfect hug. The rill water feature has paved steps, on both sides, leading up from the house to a shingle seating area with a sundial taking centre stage. A low hedge and careful planting make this the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the garden. There are several other seating areas – and we will let you find them as you explore further.
A large patio area, adjacent to the kitchen, is the perfect place for those summer barbeques and entertaining. The front of the property benefits from further landscaping, and there is the wonderful carriage driveway and a double garage. To the left paved steps take you up to a timber gate, set in an attractive curved brick wall, leading back into the rear garden. And to the right, the garden can also be accessed via a wrought iron gate. A tranquil and impressive retreat for one and all