Windward House, Frinton-on-Sea
- Residing on an elevation within a third of an acre plot Windward House is an imposing and unique detached four bedroom family home
- In a lovely genteel location in First Avenue leading only to a cul-de-sac, in prestigious Frinton-on-Sea
- Self-contained apartment/games room above the detached double garage
- Four double bedrooms – a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room, plus en-suite shower rooms to bedrooms two and three
- Three reception rooms, with grand double door entries to two of these – a 22ft by 16ft living room, triple aspect dining room, and a large study/home office
- Impressive 23ft wide kitchen/breakfast room with a utility/boot room
- A ground floor cloakroom, and also a first floor family shower room
- Delightfully mature landscaped grounds to the front and rear
- Frinton’s iconic Connaught Avenue features lovely independent boutique shops and restaurants, as well as your everyday essentials
- Renowned cricket, golf, and tennis clubs and wonderful scenic walks, plus there is the Frinton Summer Theatre
- Frinton train station to London for an evening’s entertainment or for work, via Stratford International in 1 hour 22 minutes, or for services direct to London Liverpool Street
Windward House resides imposingly on a slight elevation in a third of an acre plot, in a lovely genteel location in Frinton’s First Avenue, leading only to a cul-de-sac.
Nestled at the bottom of this famous prime location in Frinton-on-Sea, this substantial detached family home is also close to the equally renowned Tennis, Cricket and Golf clubs plus the the iconic Connaught Avenue, not forgetting the stunning East sunshine coastline of course…
The Hallway is welcomingly spacious and the hub between a 22ft living room, the dining room, an office and of course the large Kitchen/breakfast area. There is also a WC and a utility room downstairs. As it is often the case, the ground floor is the one living area where most time is spent as a family, this is no exception.
Four double bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms, the master bedroom not only offers the luxury of an en-suite bathroom but also your own dressing room. Windward house also offers a studio/fifth bedroom en-suite currently served as an annexe on top of the double detached garage, this space is ideal for a teenager or maybe as a separate room lending itself for visiting family or friends.
Life is for living…
The rear garden offers this heaven of peace and air of tranquility, no traffic noise, just birds singing. While you may imagine how you could spend long afternoons entertaining friends around the summer house enjoying a barbecue, you may also use the summer house to chill out, enjoy a quiet cup of tea and read a good book.
Life is for dreaming and making your dreams a reality
This house could be your next family home, you need to arrange your own relaxed viewing and imagine how it could look with your own ideas…In the meantime do not miss on our unique 360 virtual tour and explore further than the thousand words painted by our pictures…
Contact Florent from Home Domus in Frinton-on-Sea for a relaxed private appointment