- An exceptionally distinguished Grade II listed residence in an eminent location on Manningtree High Street
- Extremely generous 3,425 sq.ft of living accommodation over three storeys
- Five bedrooms and six shower/bathrooms – four of these are en-suite shower rooms, plus an attic shower room, and a ground floor bathroom
- Amazing split level and air conditioned reception room approaching 39ft by 24ft
- Newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a large utility room – quality appliances include a Rangemaster cooker and a Samsung American style fridge freezer
- To the rear is a walled courtyard garden
- Parking at the rear for two vehicles through a gated entrance way on North Street
- Manningtree is England’s smallest town situated on the River Stour and is also the gateway to ‘Constable Country’
- Easy direct commute to/from the City by train
An exceptional Grade II listed five bedroom residence in an eminent location on Manningtree High Street. This unique historic building, with origins dating to the 16th century and with a later 18th century facade, formerly the White Hart Inn, offers an extremely generous 3,425 sq.ft living accommodation. Set over three storeys amidst the charm of period character combining high specification modern day design.
The White Hart Inn has been recently converted into a living accommodation with no expense spared in the two kitchens, Utility room, Bathrooms and 4 large bedroom suites, including a studio in the attic which could provide an independent living arrangement.
This property is totally unique and at just over £160 per square foot, a fantastic opportunity not to be missed as it is in the heart of Manningtree but yet only about an hour away from London Liverpool Street station.
You may enter from Manningtree High Street or from your private courtyard off North Street. What strikes you is the sheer space available to you and many ideas will flow on how to best use this open living room. Maybe the adjacent front room could be your next dining room, or maybe turned into a cinema room while you keep the open space as a living and dining area, closer to the kitchen and closer to the cellar for your own private wine collection?
The kitchen is modern in design and benefits from top of the range equipment totally new and all included for your cooking requirements, the adjacent utility room is equally large and fitted with new high quality washing machine and tumble dryer.
Ascend up the stairs
Discover a total of 5 large double bedrooms, all with ensuite and including an attic suite offering you a fully working kitchen.
Everything is impeccably and newly decorated, it feels like the best of both worlds as it mixes the charms of this historic Grade II building with a crisp fresh decoration, resulting into a feeling of spacious luxury.
Out & About
Despite being one of the smallest towns in England, Manningtree has become a very sought after location for the discerning buyer. Situated between constable country and the Stour estuary, it is still in the Tendring district of Essex but almost walking distance to the equally charming Suffolk countryside. Here you are, 58 minutes from London but with all the qualities of a small picturesque town bordered by the Stour estuary and stunning green spaces. You can enjoy amazing walks, bicycle rides or maybe sail your own boat after a busy day or busy week working in London.