24 Southcliff Park, Clacton-on-Sea
- 24 Soutcliff Park is the most perfect bungalow-chalet
- Modern decoration and features
- Wonderfully spacious open-plan kitchen with island bar
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite plus dressing room area
- Office or possible Fourth bedroom
- Rain water harvester system
- Electric Velux windows system with rain sensors
- Cat5 hard wired internet connections in every room
- A lovely and large landscaped garden
- Plenty of car parking plus a garage
- Situated in a sought after East Clacton location with local amenities and walking distance of the beach
- Nearby is Clacton Town on the east ‘Sunshine Coast’ offering sandy beaches
Welcome to what must be the most perfect and modern 3/4 bedroom bungalow chalet in the whole Clacton area. Every details have been well thought through and it succeeded in creating a bright spacious open living space embracing all aspects of 21 st century modernity…Welcome home!
From the moment you walk through the front door, you are greeted by this bright and spacious entrance hall, you cannot miss the beautiful staircase but let’s first explore the true hub of this house…the large open space kitchen-living-dining space. Yet again light and space greet you thanks to windows throughout and the wide electric Velux windows on the ceiling, what a perfect space to share priceless family time with the kitchen, a sitting area and the dining corner sharing the same room, open the wide folding doors into the patio and extend further this heaven into the garden. Bright, spacious, modern, state of the art, efficient yet warm and full of social charms, this unique home is full of superlatives.
If that’s not enough you can also retreat to the separate living room for those quieter, intermit evenings where you can gaze at the elegant fire place or admire the beautiful stained glass window.
Beautiful wide staircase taking you to the landing from where you can’t still quite resist looking down to that spacious entrance-hall below, the two larger bedrooms just compliments this unique home, large enough but cosy and both displaying a separate dressing room and an en-suite…this is bliss!
The third bedroom is smaller but perfect for the occasional guest and don’t forget the option of a fourth bedroom downstairs in place of the current office-study…
Step into the vast, sunny yet secluded garden. Where you can delight yourself by picking apples from your very own trees or spoil yourself with fresh homegrown vegetables from your well established veggie garden.
Or simple drift away relaxing in the sunshine on the large patio area. The choice is yours. You will also enjoy the benefit of a new large out-building perfect for an extended workshop or maybe an outside office or again a garden room, the choice will be yours…