333 St-John’s Road, Clacton-on-Sea
- 333 St. John’s Road is a perfect home both for the established/imminent family
- There are four bedrooms off a gallery landing
- Wonderfully spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family and dining room – please view our 360° virtual tour for the ultimate previewing experience
- Family bath/shower room and a ground floor cloakroom
- A lovely landscaped south-facing garden incorporating a large screened vegetable plot with a greenhouse and a shed
- Benefit of a garage and driveway parking for at least 3 cars
- Situated in a popular Clacton location with local amenities
- Nearby is Clacton Town on the east ‘Sunshine Coast’ offering sandy beaches and a pier and plenty of amusements
First viewing day on Saturday 22nd of June, come and enjoy a glass of bubbly maybe or a cup of tea with biscuits in the garden of what could be your next home.
Looking for that perfect affordable family home in Clacton-on-Sea, the search may be over. Welcome to 333 St John’s road in Clacton-on-Sea…
As you walk through the front door, you feel the warmth of this happy family home.
The spacious lounge is perfect for the relaxing down time, enhanced by a flame effect fire to bring that extra touch of confort when the nights draw in.
This forever home comprises four bedrooms and will happily accommodate the established/imminent family.
The well sought after 70’s building quality and charms are complemented by the constant feeling of experiencing a home well loved and looked after: the care and attention provided is apparent throughout the entire house and garden.
Home is where the heart is, that is certainly the case in this stylish detached family home.
Cook up a feast for friends and family in the contemporary wonderfully spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family and dining room, it is an amazing modern space to the whole family offering scenic views over the lovely south-facing garden and allow you to squeeze in more priceless “together time”.
The dining room will easily lend itself to a large family table perfect for those Sunday roasts, special occasions and Christmas celebration, it beautifully flows between all reception rooms, life is certainly for living!
From the kitchen patio doors you step onto a perfect south facing garden area for those summer BBQs, the perfectly manicured lawn is a peaceful and private space surrounded by lush trees and foliage. what a beautiful garden to entertain friends and family or just enjoying a peaceful relaxing time.
As an added bonus this lovely garden sports a healthy sized vegetable patch, shed and glass green house to aid as a wonderful distraction from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, enjoy your own organic home grown crops and relish the fruits of your labour with pride.
Garage and parking…
There is an attached garage plus driveway parking space fronting the house to accommodate busy families with 3 cars