Russet, 121b Thorpe Road, Kirby Cross
- Exceptionally spacious detached new build bungalow constructed to a high specification
- One of only four enjoying a private mews location on the site of a former orchard
- There are three bedrooms – a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a luxurious bath/shower room
- Living room over 19ft deep with a cosy fireplace and a lovely exposed brick wall feature plus over 8ft wide opening sliding bi-fold doors onto the rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room also over 17ft with over 8ft wide opening bi-fold sliding doors onto the rear garden
- 1,491 sq.ft meaning £295 per sq.ft which is very competitive for a new bungalow in the area
- Garage and driveway parking
- Generous South-West rear facing garden
- Minutes driving from the greensward fronting this ‘Seaside Award’ winning coast
The “Wicken” touch
Tendring and Coastal new homes are built by the Wicken family, father and sons produce homes of the highest quality attributed to their passion for excellence and experience as a local family run property development company. At Home Domus 360 we pride ourselves in delivering the best marketing for properties accurately priced and we are delighted to be presenting new homes that fit exactly our motto for the ultimate quality at the right price. A German-Saxon philosopher once said that “nothing great has ever been made without passion”! When you view a Wicken made home and you meet any member of the Wicken family you will understand their passion to deliver greatness and how this “motto” applies!
Here is the plot…
This site in Kirby Cross could have easily accommodated more “plots” but, as ever, TC new homes are in the business of providing the right space for your new home and only 4 bungalows were built, 2 are already sold and 2 are now left available: 121 Thorpe Road is the main bungalow, it offers the biggest living space while assuring you with the most efficient energy rating you may find in the whole Tendring Peninsula. When the Wicken family build a bungalow, not only they meet every standard requirements but they try to reach the optimum efficiency.
For a new build, the first thing that strikes you is the sheer size of every rooms: the master bedroom is over 14 feet by 14, the second bedroom is just a fraction smaller while the third is still over 13 by nearly 10 feet, the Lounge and kitchen are both 17’10 feet long ! Even the reception Hall will make you feel at ease with the space offered.
Life is for living and that is exactly what the Kitchen/breakfast open space adjacent to the larger living room offer, whether it is just two of you or if you might be entertaining Friends or family, it just flows! Open both bi-fold sliding doors and your generous secluded rear garden offers a new whole dimension to the concept of open space…Life is for living and enjoy the simple quality things.
Garage and parking…
There is the bonus of a generous single garage attached to the side of the property with a front door electronically controlled and a convenient rear door into the garden, you may also squeeze 3 to 4 cars on your private drive without even using the private road communal to all 4 bungalows in this luxury estate. You might need to know that this garage has been built to the exact same specification as the house…What does it mean?…without restriction, you may add a window and transform your garage into a fourth bedroom or just keep it to store your classic car.
Here is the Plan…
Please check out our unique 360 Tour and do not hesitate to call us and arrange a viewing, we will be delighted to take you round. Should you need to sell your property first, rest assured that at Home Domus we are the fastest selling agent in Essex as our home sellers accept offers under 30 days of marketing on average, in fact we sold our last two properties under 2 days of marketing. Who knows we may be able to sell your property in time for you to buy this fantastic new bungalow?