- Delightful extended three bedroom end of terrace family home
- Two reception rooms – one with a lovely open fireplace, plus a kitchen/breakfast room embracing the width of the property
- There is a very generous 80ft. family size rear garden
- Versatile brick outbuilding perfect for hobby/games room or store
- Off-road driveway parking spaces
- Within walking distance of local shops and post office
- Located to the southerly outskirts of historic Colchester
- Idyllic leisure times include the beautiful Abberton Reservoir and Colchester Zoo plus Mersea Island for water sport activities
- Easy access to the A12 road plus easy road travel to Marks Tey Railway Station for London Liverpool Street
- Offered with no onward chain
Welcome to 7 Prince Charles Road…
Welcome to this delightful extended three bedroom end of terrace family home. Offering spacious living accommodation, a very generous rear garden together with idyllic neighbouring leisurely past times – practically perfect for the imminent or established family! Come with us on now to explore your new home.
Stepping into the front lobby you will be pleasantly surprised to be met by a double door entranceway to the reception hall. On your right is the stairway to the first floor accommodation whilst taking the door on your left brings you into the first reception room. This large living room is naturally bright and cheerful with light streaming in from the wide width front window, whilst lovely and snug by night behind closed curtains curled up on the sofa with the family pet in front of the warm crackling open fire.
The next room to view is the kitchen/breakfast room. Running the width of the property there is plenty of room for a table and chairs or as a games area for the children – as we proudly show in the 360° virtual tour. Glimpse through the glazed door and you will see the later extension, creating the second reception room. A great setting to sit down or eat with family and friends in this dining/family room, with room even for a study/office area. In the summer and autumn months why not extend life alfresco by opening the rear patio doors onto the paved terrace area and watch the children play in the garden, as the adults enjoy that well-earned glass of wine into the evening.
And so to bed…
Ascend the stairway to arrive at the landing and to the three bedrooms plus the family bathroom. After you have bathed and put the children to bed, having read their favourite stories or helped guide the teens earlier through their homework, you can later gratefully relax to your spacious master bedroom.
In the garden….
A generous 80ft garden meets all the family’s needs, as depicted in our pictures and virtual tour. There is also a detached brick built outbuilding to the side of the property – just waiting to be utilised by someone in the family with a passionate hobby, or even as a games room. Other options may include storing garden furniture and equipment, or as extra storage space as currently used.