Full resolution here
Holtville, Cliff Parade, Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex CO14 8HY
- A simply stunning architecturally restyled and fully refurbished four bedroom detached house looking out to sea in unequivocally the best location
- First floor front balcony with spectacular vistas as far as the eye can see
- Two first floor bedrooms with divine sea views and easterly sunrises to wake up to, and in the evenings drift off to a twilight sky and the soothing sound of the tide
- And there are two ground floor bedrooms or two more reception rooms if you wish
- Amazing open-plan ground floor living accommodation…
- Commencing with a reception entrance into a very spacious living room then into the kitchen/breakfast/family room approaching in total 37ft by 20ft
- Two first floor en-suite shower rooms, plus a master bedroom en-suite dressing room, and a ground floor bathroom
- Wonderful terraced rear garden with a large raised patio embracing the width of the property styled with an infinity glass balustrade to view the lawn garden
- There is a garage with an automated roller door, and extensive parking for several vehicles on the front driveway
- Stunning Walton-on-the-Naze location in Cliff Parade situated on a no-through road
A stunning architecturally restyled and fully refurbished four bedroom detached house in an equally stunning location in Cliff Parade. Look out over the sea from the first floor balcony – offering spectacular vistas as far as the eye can see taking in Walton’s Pier, plus the views from the two first floor bedrooms and we know you will agree wholeheartedly! And then there is the amazing open-plan living accommodation. All captured in our 360° virtual tour…
Capturing the essence of contemporary seaside living, the property offers a sensational home, with innovative use of space and a perfect sea and coastal view from almost each room.
Open space living has been maximised as it flows beautifully between your entrance hall, a wide lounge and an equally spacious kitchen. Even the raised patio area next to the kitchen works so well in the evening as the sun sets away for your own pleasure.
2 bedrooms are also available on the ground floor or maybe you will choose the front room as an office space directly facing the therapeutic sea view, maybe you will turn it into a separate dining room.
Ascend to heaven
The ocean can be wild or calm, it can be white, grey, blue or green, it is made up of contradictions and mysteries, it moves with the sun and the moon, it is so full of life, it is life itself. Very few views deserve to be described as breathtaking but as you ascend to the first floor, the first normal reaction is to move forward towards the balcony, towards the light and towards the sea, you will soon lose the power of speech and lose yourself in contemplation for that spectacle, listen to the sound of the waves or maybe the seagulls calling out in the wind. The sandy beaches in front of you are some of the best in Essex and it is amazing to think that you are only maybe 90 minutes from London.
When you will finally manage to extract yourself from that heavenly balcony, you may discover two bedrooms with equally breathtaking views onto the sea…that sea view again and again. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite wet room and a quirky dressing room hidden away like your own secret space. Even the second bedroom has an en-suite!
Can you imagine waking up with the sun directly setting up in front of your bed, slightly to your left? Can you think of a better place for an early summer breakfast on the balcony?
This is a unique opportunity for fulfilling your dreams, embrace the perfect coastal view location and admit that life is for living!
Maybe it will be a special weekend home away from the stress of your working week or maybe it will become a “for ever and ever” lifestyle change?
Whatever you do this summer, do not miss visiting Walton-on-the-Naze and come and view your next coastal dream home by the sea.