31 Hazel Close, Thorrington, Essex CO7 8HJ
- A delightful three bedroom home for the professional couple, or for the imminent/established family
- Only seven minutes approximately by car to Alresford or Great Bentley railway stations Spacious contemporary open-plan living/dining room and kitchen
- A detached garage and an off-road parking space
- Spacious contemporary open-plan living/dining room and kitchen
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom, and a family bath/shower room, plus a ground floor cloakroom
- Lovely south-facing rear garden with an alfresco dining/sunbathing patio, and a pond feature
- There is a detached garage and off-road driveway parking for two vehicles
- Residing within Hazel Close in an appealing location in the beautiful semi-rural village of Thorrington
- Nearby are Alresford and Great Bentley train stations, and easy road access via the B1027 linking to the ‘East Sunshine Coast’
- Local walks are plentiful, and a nearby place to frequent, situated in a glorious setting, is Thorrington Tide Mill
31 Hazel Close is a lovely home for the professional couple, and with its three bedrooms equally so for the imminent and also the established family. The south-facing rear garden is just great for the summer for adults and children alike. And in the evening the conservatory is a nice place to relax in with your favourite drink! Also inside, open-plan living on the ground floor creates spacious surroundings for everyone, whilst up-stairs you have your own slice of sanctuary! There are plenty of local walks including visiting the Thorrington Tide Mill. And for the ‘East Sunshine Coast’ with its sandy beaches just follow the B1027.
Turn your key in the front door and blissfully step into a wonderfully spacious open space for everyone, Kitchen, living room and conservatory beautifully flows together and deliver that practical modern surroundings.
And so to bed…
Ascend the stairway to the landing turning left to your master bedroom and slip under a streaming shower in the en-suite, or maybe you fancy a nice long soak in the family bathroom. Then open your wardrobe doors to select an outfit for the coming day and leave all your thoughts for tomorrow – if you are parents the children long asleep in the second bedroom along with the baby in the nursery room.
Your rear south-facing garden is great for entertainment or just sunbathing while cooling down next to the pond
Garage and parking…
There is a detached garage plus an off-road parking space fronting the garage, also accessed via the garden