Chocolate box “edgefield”, Kirby Cross
- Wonderfully spacious detached five bedroom family home with a generous 1,930 sq.ft of living accommodation, combined with a 150ft rear garden onto open neighbouring farmland
- Residing within Kirby Cross village, and privately set back from the road screened behind trees
- Really spacious reception hall measuring over 29ft by 10ft at its farthest points
- Three reception rooms – a living room, dining room, and a study/snug or playroom
- 19ft by 10ft kitchen/breakfast room – with spaces for an American style fridge freezer and a Rangemaster cooker, and there is a utility/boot room
- Master bedroom en-suite shower room and en-suite dressing room, family bath/shower room, and a ground floor cloakroom
- Bright and spacious gallery landing approaching 21ft by 7ft
- Walking distance of Kirby Cross railway station with fast 1 hour 30 minutes services to London Liverpool Street…
- And if you follow the B1033 road in just under 2 miles you arrive at the east ‘Sunshine Coast’ with its miles of sandy beaches
On approach behind the tall trees you will find this secret gem, from private parking and secluded dwellings this chocolate box exterior home will certainly not disappoint from the moment you step inside.
On arrival you are greeted by a long bright entrance hall where you can access all areas of this magnificent home. You can even pop into your garage to tend to your car if you choose without stepping outside.
However at the front of this house you will find a large bright kitchen breakfast room, that leads into a separate good sized utility room and has access into its own private courtyard for those sunny morning coffee breaks..
The kitchen itself is large with ample granite worktop space and room to house both a large American fridge freezer as well as a rangemaster cooker, perfect for family life.
Or wonder down the hallway to the formal dining room for a more formal surroundings or those special meals.
Simply chill out in the large inviting lounge that has ample space for furniture or just cosy up in front of the modern log burner for those chilly or romantic evenings.
Also on this level you can make your own choice for the use of the third reception room into another bedroom, an office, playroom or set up your very own gym the choices are endless.
Upstairs mirrors the same long bright hallway with doors leading to Five good sized bedrooms and a large well equipped family bathroom hosting a grand free standing bath as well as a free standing shower cubicle.
The master bedroom is at the front of this charming home and is its very own suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, what more could you want.
Back into the light hallway past the large window that oozes the daylight you have your choice of three further double bedrooms with the fifth being slightly smaller but a good sized single or could simply be used as an office or study.
This house really does not stop giving, its a large family home with high spec finishes from solid oak flooring to granite work tops. You certainly would not be disappointed to be the next owners of this spacious family home.
Out and about…
Stepping outside into the fresh country air you are greeted with stunning views from the pretty summer house to the vast neighbouring farmland. Peaceful and tranquil yet full of natures treasures and wildlife, and still only two miles away from Frintons stunning sandy shores, you really get it all here.