May we highly recommend viewing our state-of-the-art 360 tour media format we utilize to showcase our properties. Open your mobile devices, laptop or desktop and immerse your senses in the reality of this exciting one bedroom pad.
- Appealing North West London location
- Perfect for professionals, particularly first time buyers, or even as an investment for its potential rental remuneration
- Highly desirable modern third floor flat with a balcony plus telephone entry system and communal parking
- A double bedroom, plus an open-plan dual aspect living/dining room into the kitchen, a bathroom, and hallway
- Walking distance of Burnt Oak and Colindale Northern Line Underground Stations for Central London, and a local bus network
- Fourteen minute* bicycle ride of Middlesex University
- Only an eight minute* walk of Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre for health and fitness fans
- Four minute* drive of local Asda and Morrisons supermarkets
Welcome to Flat “Double one”
Feel great excitement and welcome the anticipation of becoming a first time home buyer in your recent acquisition of this highly desirable modern one bedroom flat in your chosen, and appealing, North West London location. This applies equally if you have elected to procure this property as a rental investment with the nearby Middlesex University in mind, or maybe even as a ‘bachelor/bachelorette pad’! Choose your ideal and make yourself at home.
Arriving at the numbered front door and stepping through into the hallway, having entered through the communal entrance below with its telephone entry system, you immediately feel at home with its refreshing modern décor and ready to move-in status.
Firstly head to the living/dining room and you walk into a room with a view. Open the French doors out onto the balcony and enjoy 180° elevated scenes taking in the pretty green at the centre of Fulbecks Drive, particularly so in autumn when vivid autumnal leaves appear on the trees and then gently fall to the ground beckoning in winter. Return your attention back around to the room and you’ll notice how the attractive modern design of the kitchen is discreetly set back in its own location off this great dual aspect living space.
The double bedroom is also bright and cheery and a soothing place to relax. In the chic contemporary bathroom you have the choice of a shower or to indulge up to your neck in bathwater for a nice long soak and ease the tensions of the busy day away.