- Appealing detached four bedroom eco friendly family home within a charming and rustic feel development
- In harmony with its lush surroundings blending traditional Irish architecture with modern cutting edge engineering
- There are two reception rooms plus a study/playroom
- An open-plan kitchen/dining room and a utility room
- Three en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom also a ground floor cloakroom
- Combined solar and gas heating system
- Landscaped front and rear gardens and two driveway parking spaces
- Churchfield amenities include a local primary school, country pub, village hall, and St. Mary’s Church
- A short 7 minute drive west takes you to the small town of Kanturk, whilst 15 minutes drive to the east is Mallow Town – offering a rail or road journey to Cork City in around only 30 minutes
Welcome to 2 Chapel Lane
An appealing detached four bedroom eco friendly family home situated within a charming and rustic feel niche development but with a contemporary twist. Harmonizing with its beautiful lush surroundings it cleverly blends traditional Irish architecture with modern cutting edge engineering. Spacious living accommodation includes two reception rooms, a study/children’s playroom, large open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden, and a utility room, three en-suite shower rooms plus a family bathroom and also a ground floor cloakroom. And there front and rear gardens along with two driveway parking spaces.
A show home…
On the premise of entering this ‘one owner from showcase new’ property as it first allured – would you allow us the pleasure of introducing you to your new home. From your initial viewing of the reception hall the key word for describing the style pervading all rooms is definitely elegance. Walk into the sitting room on your left and just imagine sinking into your favourite chair, maybe turning up the cosy atmosphere by igniting the gas fire, and settling to read a good book or to watch your favourite film. Head now to the open-plan kitchen/dining room and accept that refreshing cup of tea/coffee and picture yourself perhaps organising the children’s breakfast or even planning the menu for your upcoming ‘house warming’! Opened French doors extend life alfresco to a summer garden or even for that lovely refreshing autumn breeze, with perhaps snowy winter scenes glanced behind the efficient double glazing – unless you prefer to be outside with the children making snow fairies or a snowman! And off the kitchen is the utility/boot room.
Return to the reception hall and have a look into the study or playroom for the children? Adjoining this is a convenient ground floor cloakroom. There is still one more remaining room and that is the living room – another great space similar to the sitting room opposite.
Arriving at the gallery landing and viewing all four of the bedrooms you will see they are all double rooms with great views, and three have the luxury of en-suite shower rooms. Plus, there is an adjacent bathroom to the remaining bedroom if you prefer to immerse yourself up to your neck in foam and perfumes. Perfect.
In the garden…
The dual access rear family size garden is perfect for all year round – spring, summer, autumn and even the winter season for its potential snowfall. And summer/autumn months mean you can open the French doors from the kitchen/dining room and extend dining alfresco with family and friends gathered around the barbeque.