Bourne End, Frinton-on-Sea
- Elegant Edwardian residence on the right side of Second Avenue, sought after location near the Golf Club
- Stunning views over the golf Course
- Large half an acre garden facing the very famous Frinton golf course
- six bedrooms, three reception rooms, reception hallway, en-suite bath/shower, a detached large garage and driveway parking
- Esteemed and beautiful location with miles of sandy beaches, the Greensward, and iconic Connaught Avenue with boutique shops and restaurants
- Plus cricket, golf, and lawn tennis clubs, and for the thespian Frinton Summer Theatre, and lovely scenic walks
- Frinton train station to London for an evening’s entertainment or for work, via Stratford International in 1 hour 22 minutes, or for services direct to London Liverpool Street
Bourne End is a six bedroom Edwardian residence residing within just over half an acre in Second Avenue inside the prestigious Frinton ‘gates’. Luxury, elegance and aristocracy were keywords in defining these now rare and treasured acquisitions as a substantial family home including four reception rooms. Minutes walk of Frinton’s iconic greensward fronting this sandy east ‘Sunshine Coast’, plus Frinton Golf, Lawn Tennis, and Cricket clubs.
Bourne End is very much designed to take advantage of that exquisite location as the back of the house faces a very large garden next to the Frinton golf course, indeed all main rooms embrace and offer that delightful view. The Sitting room, the dining room and the veranda do flow beautifully, many happy family moments will be made there.
The beautiful “period” stair case does help to reflect the “grandeur” of this property built in 1908, the main two bedrooms are large and benefit from a spacious balcony overlooking the garden. How gorgeous to retire upstairs and admire the sun setting over the untouched countryside? Maybe waking up at dawn with a warm cup of tea and listening to the birds as the early morning light gently caresses the nature in front of your eyes…
Up and up
The top floor offers 3 further rooms, one is currently an office but could be used as a bedroom. Maybe the middle room could be updated into a bathroom?
Close your eyes and imagine how you would transform this unique property on second avenue? This home will bring your dreams into a reality…Welcome home indeed!
Contact Florent from Home Domus in Frinton-on-Sea for a relaxed private appointment