- Albany House is an exceptional Five bedroom family home grandly residing on an elevation in Frinton’s prestigious First Avenue
- 3,064 sq.ft. (approx.) floor area includes a 14ft x 13ft conservatory, integral garage, plus brick and timber outbuildings
- Four reception rooms – 21ft x 12ft living room with a cosy log burner, large family/tv room, a study, plus a dining room with French doors to the garden
- Superbly spacious 21ft x 18ft kitchen/breakfast room with extensive work space incorporating a breakfast/informal diner bar
- Five bedrooms – including a 17½ft master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and bath/shower room
- A ground floor cloakroom, first floor toilet, a shower room and a bathroom
- Wonderful rear garden with three tier terracing
- An extensive driveway and parking for several vehicles
- Frinton’s iconic Connaught Avenue features lovely independent boutique shops and restaurants, as well as your everyday essentials
- Renowned cricket, golf, and tennis clubs and wonderful scenic walks, plus there is the Frinton Summer Theatre
- No onward Chain
Albany House is an exceptional five bedroom family home grandly residing on an elevation in Frinton’s prestigious First Avenue. You will be acquiring a very generous 3,064 sq.ft. (approx.) which includes a 14ft x 13ft conservatory, integral garage, plus brick and timber outbuildings, over 2600 sq.ft of internal living space.
There are four reception rooms – a 21ft x 12ft living room with a cosy log burner, large family/tv room with double door entry into a study, or keep the doors open to further extend the family room, plus the dining room with French doors to the garden. And open-plan into the superbly spacious kitchen/breakfast room with extensive working space incorporating a breakfast/informal diner bar.
A wonderful rear garden with three levels, a patio terrace perfect for entertaining with steps leading up to manicured grass areas. At the very top a pretty summer house and wooden fencing all round with plant borders.
An extensive driveway offers parking for several vehicles plus there is the integral garage.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: F (£2,612 p/yr)