Ideal home for first time buyers looking to build a family, peaceful, comfortable and contemporary design
2 Turner close, Clacton-on-Sea, CO16 8FY
- Wonderfully charming Three bed link detached of contemporary design
- Three bedrooms with one ensuite and a family Bathroom on the first floor
- One the ground floor is the living room, Kitchen/breakfast area plus a cloakroom
- Lovely secluded rear garden with lots of adjacent green space being a corner plot
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars
- Local schools boast ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted reports
Turn your key in the front door and blissfully step into your own little world. Walk left into the kitchen then over to the kettle or choose a cool drink from the fridge, and take a seat at your table to plan your evening meal. A great time now to head for the living room to watch some television or to read a good book curled up on your sofa with a nice view of your garden and its quiet surroundings.
Ascend the stairway to the landing turning right to your master bedroom and slip under a streaming shower in the en-suite, or maybe you fancy a nice long soak in the family bathroom– if you are parents the children long asleep in the second bedroom along with the baby in the nursery room.
In the garden…
Your rear south East-facing garden is simple in design and practical for your children to play while you chill out. With side access to your own wooden area or through the carport to the front of the property.
Off street parking for two cars and your own carport