22 Harold Road, Frinton-on-Sea, Essex CO13 9BE
- Wonderfully elegant Edwardian family home combining opulent contemporary design and open-plan architecture
- Four bedrooms including a divine master bedroom with French doors opening out onto a relaxing covered balcony
- Impressive reception hall, leading to a glorious 32ft open-plan dining room and living room with cosy open fireplaces, plus a walk-in front bay and a set of rear French doors to the garden verandah
- Modern 20ft kitchen/breakfast room with a traditional pantry, and spaces for a large American style fridge freezer and Rangemaster cooker – and there are also French doors to the garden
- A ground floor cloakroom, and the luxurious family bath/shower room
- Underfloor heating features to the kitchen/breakfast room and the family bath/shower room
- Beautiful and immaculate front and rear landscaped gardens for immediate enjoyment
- Garage with bi-fold doors and a rear pedestrian door plus driveway parking
- Located within the prestigious Frinton ‘gates’ in Harold Road, minutes from the iconic Connaught Avenue…
- And minutes from the greensward fronting this east ‘Sunshine Coast’
Step into this wonderfully elegant four bedroom Edwardian family home, combining opulent contemporary design and open-plan architecture, and you may just find yourself falling in love instantaneously with your new home. For if you are an established/imminent family, a couple, or just enjoy your own spacious surroundings, it matters not! This is an enticing home to please all. Relax with your favourite drink and enjoy our Virtual Tour for the ultimate 360° experience.
You will appreciate as this Edwardian home has been brought to the 21st century, open spaces, light and minimalistic styles do give that desired modern appeal. The original two reception rooms have been opened into a contemporary dining/living area beautifully connected with the rear garden. Life is for living, open living makes a happy life!
Ascend the dog-leg staircase to reach the gallery landing. Viewing the principal bedroom first, situated to the rear of the property, you will see it is particularly spacious as it draws you towards the covered balcony. Imagine yourself enjoying a morning tea as you sit in this south-east facing balcony, maybe you have caught the sunrise? or maybe sitting there in the evening as you have retired in your bedroom space, enjoying the peacefulness of Frinton-on-sea by night, listening to the sea nearby. Along the landing are the family bathroom, perfect if you like to take a long relaxing soak, or maybe, a shower…once again this bathroom has been extended overtime to provide a more modern open space, how perfect!
The delightful garden is extremely well-presented and pleasing in design. It flows beautifully between the garden and the kitchen, the garden and the living room. During the summer, the whole space is one big living area, one large living heaven!
Garage and parking…
There is the bonus of a garage, which being set back from the road provides off-road parking for several vehicles along the driveway leading up to it.