20 Ken Gatward Close, Frinton-on-Sea
- In a lovely genteel location near the train station
- Walking distance to the sea front on the iconic “Sunshine Coast
- Four bedroom
- Large top suite
- Large Open space Kitchen
- Bright and spacious living space
- Frinton’s iconic Connaught Avenue features lovely independent boutique shops and restaurants, as well as your everyday essentials
- Renowned cricket, golf, and tennis clubs and wonderful scenic walks, plus there is the Frinton Summer Theatre
- Frinton train station to London for an evening’s entertainment or for work, via Stratford International in 1 hour 22 minutes, or for services direct to London Liverpool Street
- NHBC warranty for the next 7 years
Inside the Gates, minutes walk to the train station and Frinton High Street. A perfectly presented Semi Detached property covering 3 floors.
….to 20 Ken Gatward Close, a perfect 4 bed Semi Detached property covering 3 floors. Internally finished and very pleasing to the eye, one could just move in. Four bedrooms, one Master Suite, two further double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom all carpeted in a neutral shade. The remainder of the house has wooden flooring. For the busy modern family that extra space the house is completed in a neutral interior with a crisp white fully fitted/integrated kitchen. A fantastic Lounge/Kitchen/diner and open plan kitchen leading out to the patio via. French doors this really is a wonderful space for the family to enjoy together.
Three of four bedrooms are on the 1st floor with a family bathroom. The master bedroom ensuite owns the entire top floor, it really is a great space to retire for the evening.