15 Old Parsonage way, Frinton-on-Sea,
- A five/six bedroom modern residence within the highly esteemed Frinton Gate
- Two en-suites
- Kitchen by Nicholas Anthony
- Utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Master bedroom en-suite shower room
- family bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Fully double glazed
- Ground floor under floor heating
- Minutes walk of Frintons’ iconic Connaught Avenue
- Minutes walk of the greensward fronting this ‘award winning’ sandy coastline
- Close to highly rated St.Philomena’s catholic School
- Please preview our 360° virtual tour and fall in love
Welcome to this superb modern family home as it will give you the contemporary comfort and the warmth offered by the oak staircase and doors. The central entrance hall opens up behind that bespoke stair case and gives access to all the ground floor rooms. A dining room on the front currently used as a sitting room, a living room with French doors leading to the patio so useful during the warmer months.
The kitchen has been designed by Nicholas Anthony and combines luxury with modern design and excellent functionality. You will appreciate the addition of an adjacent utility room.
The ground floor rooms benefit from underfloor heating.
The first floor accommodates four bedrooms including a master suite and a second bedroom with en-suite. The master en-suite has also been designed by Nicholas Anthony with Duravit fixtures.
Ascend to the Night Stars
Situated on the top floor is another double bedroom or possibly even two bedrooms but is currently used as a study and a storage room.
The rear garden features a relaxing patio area with a large lawn space accessible from either side of the property
Council Tax Band: F (£2,612 p/yr)
May we highly recommend viewing this state of the art media format we utilise to showcase our properties. Open your mobile devices or desktop and immerse your senses in the reality of this beguiling property.