155 Frinton road, Frinton-on-Sea
- A unique four bedroom detached home residing within a quarter of an acre plot enjoying a set back location on Frinton Road
- Gorgeous exposed beam-work left showing through the substantial timber frame
- Three bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor, and a bedroom with an en-suite shower room above the double integral garage
- Two reception rooms
- Three reception rooms – a large sitting room with a cosy wood burner within a lovely red brick fire surround, and open-plan into a delightful snug/study, plus a dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, and a utility/boot room
- Spacious conservatory offering views, and access to the rear garden through French doors
- Wonderful secluded south-facing rear landscaped garden with alfresco dining/sunbathing patio
- Nearby Frinton-on-Sea town with the iconic Connaught Avenue plus the Greensward fronting this award winning sandy east ‘Sunshine Coast’
- Walking distance of Parker’s Garden Company and with Applegarth Coffee Shop it’s ideal for a social meet-up with friends/family
- Only a 16 minute walk of Frinton-on-Sea or Kirby Cross railway stations for London commuting
Welcome inside your own gates
Turn into your own drive through your own gates and you arrive at home in this unique property, ample parking for a busy family it is also apparent that you will benefit from the luxury of a double garage.
Immaculate and beautifully decorated throughout, the ground floor is the hub for the special quality time required in your family lives, cooking and dining in one wing, sitting and relaxing in the other enjoying the spacious and quiet setting connecting the living room, the conservatory and of course the garden.
Again two aspects to this family home with a perfect independent quarter situated on top of the double garage, independent entry through the Annexe hall and up the stairs for that perfect “teenager” suite or maybe an older parent. In the main wing it is a perfect family space for maybe younger children in the two smaller bedrooms and the larger master bedroom for yourself of course.
In the garden
This a perfect family garden perfectly aligned South for the exquisite afternoon sunshine while never overlooked by the adjacent properties. Dine alfresco on the patio area or maybe you wish to relax and sun bathe?
Please check out the view from our “back twilight” 360 panorama in the virtual tour and imagine yourself enjoying a perfect evening sunset…
A well loved family home that you won’t help but notice when you step inside, maintained to a high standard, a viewing not be missed.
Please check out our unique 360 virtual tour and contact us for a relaxed and private viewing