- In Connaught Avenue nearer the famous “gate” and train station
- Walking distance to the sea front on the iconic “Sunshine Coast
- Four large double bedroom
- Two Suites
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room
- Bright and spacious living space
- Frinton’s iconic Connaught Avenue features lovely independent boutique shops and restaurants, as well as your everyday essentials
- Renowned cricket, golf, and tennis clubs and wonderful scenic walks, plus there is the Frinton Summer Theatre
- Frinton train station to London for an evening’s entertainment or for work, via Stratford International in 1 hour 22 minutes, or for services direct to London Liverpool Street
With the train station on your doorstep and the High Street a stone’s throw away, Glenalmond welcomes you home. A huge front drive for ample vehicles laid to patio and decorative shingle. Set back from the road with pedestrian and vehicle gates, side access to large garage…you really can close the door and leave the outside world behind you.
Modernised entirely and considerate lighting throughout , the current owners haven’t missed a thing to present every room to it’s best. Simple and modern lighting adding to the ambience and style of this beautiful home.
A fun and inviting hallway with much light leading into two living room areas’s left and right. A third reception room/bedroom 5 is of good space and has many uses – this really could be turned into anything beneficial – office/playroom/bedroom/snug, in fact it has a bathroom adjacent and would be an ideal third suite downstairs. A fully fitted/integrated cream kitchen with plenty of cupboard space for your large family with wooden flooring throughout is fantastically placed. With double doors leading into the conservatories/dining room, this really is a fantastic space for your family throughout the year.
Gleanalmond Cottage is deceivingly spacious , it really does have much to give the next home owners.
Council tax: F (£2,612 p/yr)