In-house complaints procedure
At Home Domus 360 we are committed to provide the best possible professional service to all our clients and customers, buyers and sellers alike and anybody getting in contact with us in general. Over the last 5 years we are proud to achieve fantastic selling performances that have been transparently displayed on our website and getting a very high % of excellent reviews from buyers and sellers alike. From the start we have also been very transparent with our fee structure and our agency terms, everything is visible and available to everyone, including our competitors.
Making a mistake is still part of being human and however keen we are not to make mistakes, they do happen from time to time. In the last 5 years, I and we have made some mistakes and/or upset some customers along the way, this is a fact of working life.
Because we aim to constantly improve our standards and listen to what people have got to say, you need to tell us about it!
First I suggest a phone call maybe (don't worry as our telephone conversations are recorded for future reference) and we will listen to whatever you may have to say, you are equally very welcome to come over and have a cup of coffee or tea with us in the office, sometimes a real human contact is the best form of communication. If you prefer to make a more formal complaint, please put it in writing by including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line within our imposed time frame of eight weeks and this is what will happen:
- we will respond as quickly as possible in writing to first acknowledge good reception of your communication within three working days and we will enclose a copy of the complaint procedure
- We will investigate your complaint and send you a formal written outcome of that investigation with 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter
- If you are still not satisfied by the proposed outcome of our investigation, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a new separate review to take place by the most senior member of staff
- We will write again to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of in-house complaint procedure ( or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complain was first made) you can request an independant review from the Property Ombudsman without charge.
The property Ombudsman
43.55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to the Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaint's procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.